ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hello from New York

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Jane Kilthau

PostPosted: 2011-04-01, 23:57    Post subject: hello from New York Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
news of the eu forum is spreading. Thankyou to those involved in its birth - was suffering withdrawal symptoms from BBQ! Now, if I can only figure out the new technology...
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2011-04-02, 07:34    Post subject: hello from New York Reply with quote

Welcome Jane.
Let me know if there are any technical problems. Once you have made it as far as registering, it should function more or less like the other one. We have a chat function as well.
Tell us more about your shakuhachi adventures lately: making, playing and traveling! Smile
Visit poster’s website Skype
Jeff Cairns
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2011-04-02, 14:19    Post subject: hello from New York Reply with quote

Hi Jane, all the comforts of home are here.
Visit poster’s website Skype
Dun Romin

PostPosted: 2011-04-02, 21:31    Post subject: hello from New York Reply with quote

Hi Jane, nice to meet you again, also if it's virtual this time. Hope you're doing well and sending you my best wishes. Joke

PostPosted: 2011-04-03, 01:07    Post subject: hello from New York Reply with quote

Thanks Kiku for your welcome and Jeff and Joke . I continue to study with Nyogetsu and occasionally Marco Lienhard when he is in town and not globe -trotting. Taking private making lessons with Perry Yung to improve on the ho-chiku I've made. Every year traveling to Japan alone to follow two Buddhist pilgrimage routes and often meet up with my buddies from SSBC. Then to Vancouver to enjoy making h0-chiku together.
Erin

PostPosted: 2011-04-03, 03:25    Post subject: hello from New York Reply with quote

Jane, great to see you here!

I look forward to more flute making with you and the Vancouver group this Fall. Wish you were here to join us in next week's Cherry Blossom Viewing Party.
pstl

PostPosted: 2011-04-05, 02:20    Post subject: hello from New York Reply with quote

HA RO to you Jane. I hope to see you again down the ROad. Sorry for the corny pun. I couldn't resist. I love what your doing. It's great to know that you are on the forum and I look forward to your postings. I'm getting ready to watch the college basketball final game. I'm not a big basketball fan, but I discovered that it's fun to score the action on the court with a shakuhachi. I'm weird like that!

Have fun!

Phil
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 13:52    Post subject: hello from New York

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation