ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Message to all Ronin using Skype

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse
Previous topic :: Next topic  
m a doherty

PostPosted: 2013-07-13, 14:18    Post subject: Message to all Ronin using Skype Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
They're on to you- again...

Since it was purchased by Microsoft in 2011, Skype has been extremely evasive on the issue of government surveillance. Now, a string of leaked secret ...

Source: http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2013/07/12/skype_surveillance_a_tim…
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2013-07-13, 19:45    Post subject: Message to all Ronin using Skype Reply with quote

OMG! All the esoteric shakuhachi teaching we do on Skype...
Perhaps it is good for them.
But food for thought!
Visit poster’s website Skype
x moran

PostPosted: 2013-07-13, 21:51    Post subject: Re: Message to all Ronin using Skype Reply with quote

m a doherty wrote:
They're on to you- again...

Since it was purchased by Microsoft in 2011, Skype has been extremely evasive on the issue of government surveillance. Now, a string of leaked secret ...

Source: http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2013/07/12/skype_surveillance_a_tim…

The very thought that Skype has been feeding my lessons to the NSA! UGH!

The SHAME that I have brought my esteemed teacher!

That last Tsu-dai-meri I played was terrible!
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 20:45    Post subject: Message to all Ronin using Skype

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation