ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tuners.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen
Previous topic :: Next topic  
felix martens

PostPosted: 2013-07-25, 09:54    Post subject: Tuners. Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
There are quite a few downloadable tuners out there, but for the Mac there isn't one for the shakuhachi.
Now here's my question....given that some of them offer a choice of instruments, does any one instrument come close in tone or performance to the shakuhachi, as a choice on such a tuner? Sorry if this sounds dumb but I think it's interesting. I find that violins and cellos seem to "match the mood", but others may think differently. If I try to play anything with friends then those with violins or cellos seem more able to cope with the situation, though one friend loves to play along with a plaintive saw!!
Brian Tairaku Ritchie

PostPosted: 2013-07-27, 04:37    Post subject: Tuners. Reply with quote

A chromatic tuner will work with any instrument.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:03    Post subject: Tuners.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation