ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A bit of Jazz on an old Kinko

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2013-07-30, 20:16    Post subject: A bit of Jazz on an old Kinko Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
I love Jazz and Blues, too, for to change me from my usual exercises, I played on a piece of jazz for play-along.

I hope that you will spend a pleasant time all the same. Mort de Rire

PostPosted: 2013-07-30, 21:11    Post subject: A bit of Jazz on an old Kinko Reply with quote

Ooh... thanks for sharing!
Visit poster’s website
felix martens

PostPosted: 2013-08-02, 08:44    Post subject: A bit of Jazz on an old Kinko Reply with quote

As a friend who likes what you are doing, this piece made me feel you were groping in the dark. Please know this is NOT negative criticism, but I didn't get the same feeling that I get from your other pieces.
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2013-08-02, 18:19    Post subject: A bit of Jazz on an old Kinko Reply with quote

Thanks Eugene and Felix to your answers. Very Happy

I do not know what answer to you, Felix, except that obviously there is no problem with your comment. Okay

I am happy that despite the fact that I am a novice, there is pieces of me that you like.

As I said above, I love jazz and blues, and I regularly tries to recover with my Shakuhachi the sensations I feel listening to old blues, played on guitar for example.

But I agree that there is still some way to go! Razz

PostPosted: 2013-08-02, 18:31    Post subject: A bit of Jazz on an old Kinko Reply with quote

I am glad you realise that I was not being negative. I love your stuff, and the fact that you put it out there, it's brave. This piece of music was forcing you to take a direction, a wrong one for you, rather than as usually happens, that you choose the direction, like Spirit Call which I loved.
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2013-08-03, 12:41    Post subject: A bit of Jazz on an old Kinko Reply with quote

As I say in my personal message to you Felix, I discovered this instrument later,

and I know that I would never be a great Shakuhachi player.

It reduces the field of my technical possibilities in the future, but it gives me more freedom in the choices I make, since I don't have a goal.

Do things now, in directions that attract me to present, quite simply.

Even if one does not know all the infinite possibilities of Life, can be happy about the piece of road we travel... Razz

Friendly

PostPosted: 2013-08-03, 12:52    Post subject: A bit of Jazz on an old Kinko Reply with quote

Okay

(The Carillon and rain stick music is homemade.)

PostPosted: 2013-08-03, 13:26    Post subject: Chime and Stick. Reply with quote

A lovely Plume-led experiment in sound!!!! I know what I like!!
jfox

PostPosted: 2013-08-03, 14:09    Post subject: A bit of Jazz on an old Kinko Reply with quote

Bamboo Chime and Rain Stick... is beautiful... Okay
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2013-08-03, 14:26    Post subject: A bit of Jazz on an old Kinko Reply with quote

Thanks Felix and jfox Razz

PostPosted: Today at 23:35    Post subject: A bit of Jazz on an old Kinko

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation