ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Questionnaire for Hōgaku Journal
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2013-10-01, 09:16    Post subject: Questionnaire for Hōgaku Journal Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
All the answers to the Hogaku Journal questionnaire have been summarised into one document and sent off! Smile

THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you, who took out time to answer the questions! I think it will be an interesting article! I learned a lot reading through the answers and translating them.

http://hogaku.com
Visit poster’s website Skype
Jam

PostPosted: 2013-10-01, 23:49    Post subject: Questionnaire for Hōgaku Journal Reply with quote

Blimey, sorry Kiku, if I'd known you were translating I'd have written less!
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2013-10-02, 06:52    Post subject: Questionnaire for Hōgaku Journal Reply with quote

Don't worry, Jam! I did shorten the long ones. It was very interesting! So, no to worry!
Okay
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2013-10-02, 19:23    Post subject: Questionnaire for Hōgaku Journal Reply with quote

Where can we read your article, Kiku ?

I went on the link you give, and I asked Bing translate pages, but I do not see your article.

PostPosted: 2013-10-03, 10:40    Post subject: Questionnaire for Hōgaku Journal Reply with quote

I will not write the article, the chief editor of the biggest traditional music magazine in Japan: Hōgaku Journal will write it based obn the information I passed on to him. I will make sure to scan the article, which is due to be in the November edition of the magazine, and post it here! Smile
Mr. Green
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2013-10-04, 18:16    Post subject: Questionnaire for Hōgaku Journal Reply with quote

Ok, Kiku. Thank you Smile

PostPosted: Today at 12:19    Post subject: Questionnaire for Hōgaku Journal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation