ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cours de shakuhachi en conservatoire à Paris : il reste des places !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JF Lagrost
Administrator

PostPosted: 2013-09-03, 18:53    Post subject: Cours de shakuhachi en conservatoire à Paris : il reste des places ! Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Il reste quelques places dans ma classe du conservatoire du Kremlin-Bicêtre pour des élèves (tous niveaux) de shakuhachi. Le Kremlin-Bicêtre est une ville qui touche Paris (Porte d'Italie), le conservatoire est accessible en métro (ligne 7 direction Villejuif).

Profitez de l'émulation que peut offrir un conservatoire : concerts, projets, musique d'ensemble, masterclasses... et de tarifs avantageux.
Possibilité de passer les diplômes de l'école Tozan.

Contact secrétariat : 0146707291
ou m'écrire par MP.
Visit poster’s website
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2013-09-04, 10:28    Post subject: Cours de shakuhachi en conservatoire à Paris : il reste des places ! Reply with quote

Can we get more detailed info here? This looks very interesting, Jean-Francois.
So you are making directly a course on Tozan shakuhachi playing at the conservatory. And you can get certified in the end.....?
Visit poster’s website Skype
JF Lagrost
Administrator

PostPosted: 2013-09-04, 11:26    Post subject: Cours de shakuhachi en conservatoire à Paris : il reste des places ! Reply with quote

Ok... I'll do my best to explain it in English ...

About style : I adapt to the demand and I teach in the Tozan style but not only (often KSK, sometimes contemporary...) In addition, for those who wish (no obligation of course), they can do the examinations of the Tozan school, which I am authorized to grant diplomas (shoden, chūden, etc..) I think this is an interesting opportunity, especially for professional musicians.

My wish is to have more students fully integrated to the Training Curriculum proposed by the conservatoire. The structure of such an art school can indeed propose a complete musical formation, including ear training, musical culture, learning the Western notation, interdisciplinary meetings, chamber music, all supervised and evaluated by a team of qualified teachers.

Of course I understand that some students prefer the flexibility of private lessons, whether they already have a solid musical formation, or a bad feeling of "back to school". I totally respect those views, while encouraging my students to turn to the widest formation possible. At the same time, I work with my director on how to best integrate the shakuhachi in a curriculum that is geared primarily for Western classical musicians. The instrument lessons are private lessons (one student at a time) so the pedagogy is totally adaptive and students are free to develop the style that suits them. This is in my opinion the best way to develop good musicians with both an excellent instrumental level and an open mind. I dream that one day one of my students get together the "Certificat d'études musicales" (diploma in conservatoires in France after a decade of studies, including instrument, musical formation and ensemble) and the jun-shihan...
Visit poster’s website
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2013-09-04, 14:23    Post subject: Cours de shakuhachi en conservatoire à Paris : il reste des places ! Reply with quote

That is excellent!!!
Bravo!
If I was living a bit closer I would like to join and get a diploma! Smile
Visit poster’s website Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 20:45    Post subject: Cours de shakuhachi en conservatoire à Paris : il reste des places !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation