ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Website for European Shakuhachi Summer School in Radolfzell
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2013-09-12, 08:24    Post subject: Website for European Shakuhachi Summer School in Radolfzell Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
The website for the European Shakuhachi Summer School 2014 is now up with the basic information.
More info will come later! For now note the dates and the content of the event! Smile

http://radolfzell2014.shakuhachisociety.eu/

Last edited by Kiku Day on 2013-09-13, 06:55; edited 1 time in total
Visit poster’s website Skype
Eugene

PostPosted: 2013-09-12, 11:25    Post subject: Website for European Shakuhachi Summer School in Radolfzell Reply with quote

So fast! German efficiency, eh?
Visit poster’s website
LowBlow

PostPosted: 2013-09-12, 11:42    Post subject: Website for European Shakuhachi Summer School in Radolfzell Reply with quote

The subscribe link for information postings points to the barcelona2013 list. Should be changed.
Visit poster’s website
Thorsten

PostPosted: 2013-09-12, 13:38    Post subject: Website for European Shakuhachi Summer School in Radolfzell Reply with quote

Thanks for pointing that out LowBlow. It should be working now.
German efficiency indeed. Rolling Eyes
Visit poster’s website
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2013-09-12, 19:46    Post subject: Website for European Shakuhachi Summer School in Radolfzell Reply with quote

German efficiency is the best!!!! Okay Okay Okay
LowBlow

PostPosted: 2013-09-12, 21:13    Post subject: Website for European Shakuhachi Summer School in Radolfzell Reply with quote

Where is Horst?
Visit poster’s website
LowBlow

PostPosted: 2013-09-13, 13:42    Post subject: Website for European Shakuhachi Summer School in Radolfzell Reply with quote

I'd like to have a point about "daily practice" and one about Sui Zen if possible
Visit poster’s website
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2013-09-13, 14:14    Post subject: Website for European Shakuhachi Summer School in Radolfzell Reply with quote

You mean teachings about "daily practice" and suizen?
I will take these points on!
Thank you very much, LowBlow! It is a very good idea. Please do come with suggestions on what you'd like at a Summer School. NOt that we can promise everything to be there next time.... but we can certainly take it on board as a consideration!
Okay
LowBlow

PostPosted: 2013-09-13, 18:29    Post subject: Website for European Shakuhachi Summer School in Radolfzell Reply with quote

Kiku Day wrote:
You mean teachings about "daily practice" and suizen?
I will take these points on!
Thank you very much, LowBlow! It is a very good idea. Please do come with suggestions on what you'd like at a Summer School. NOt that we can promise everything to be there next time.... but we can certainly take it on board as a consideration!
Okay

With daily practice i meant what to work on besides working on your pieces you have to learn. Exercises, drills, .. whatever related to Shakuhachi. With emphasis for a bit advanced students, say with about two years of playing. Beginners should be covered as well.
I remember vaguely reading that you covered the point Suizen or a similar topic elsewhere. Might be in a London Summer School.

Looking forward to meet you in Radolfzell and learn some min'yo.
Visit poster’s website
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2013-09-16, 11:01    Post subject: Website for European Shakuhachi Summer School in Radolfzell Reply with quote

Ok, I thought so. I have sent an email to Jim Franklin, the main organiser of Radolfzell.
Jam

PostPosted: 2013-11-24, 15:26    Post subject: Website for European Shakuhachi Summer School in Radolfzell Reply with quote

Ich freue mich darauf!
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2013-11-27, 18:15    Post subject: Website for European Shakuhachi Summer School in Radolfzell Reply with quote

Ich auch! Smile
GalinaSG

PostPosted: 2013-11-29, 18:47    Post subject: Website for European Shakuhachi Summer School in Radolfzell Reply with quote

Aggrrhhh!!! I learnt German in elementary school and now I remember only one phrase: Ich heisse Galya, Ich habe heute classendienst
But no! I remember also severaql lines from Loreley Laughing
Administrator

PostPosted: 2013-11-29, 20:38    Post subject: Website for European Shakuhachi Summer School in Radolfzell Reply with quote

Das ist das gleiche Problem für mich... Embarassed
Visit poster’s website
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2013-11-30, 15:32    Post subject: Website for European Shakuhachi Summer School in Radolfzell Reply with quote

Also, Wir müssen alles Deutch lernen.... Okay
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 20:49    Post subject: Website for European Shakuhachi Summer School in Radolfzell

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation