ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meikyō - French Flute Convention, Paris, Nov. 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Media Centre
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JF Lagrost
Administrator

PostPosted: 2013-09-27, 09:42    Post subject: Meikyō - French Flute Convention, Paris, Nov. 2012 Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Just found that on Youtube...

Visit poster’s website
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2013-09-27, 18:30    Post subject: Meikyō - French Flute Convention, Paris, Nov. 2012 Reply with quote

Belle prestation tous les deux. Bravo. Okay

PostPosted: 2013-09-30, 13:40    Post subject: Meikyō - French Flute Convention, Paris, Nov. 2012 Reply with quote

Those two are just amazing ! ! !
Okay Okay Okay
Visit poster’s website Skype
Brian Tairaku Ritchie

PostPosted: 2013-10-02, 04:28    Post subject: Meikyō - French Flute Convention, Paris, Nov. 2012 Reply with quote

That's beautiful playing JF and I am jealous that you have a shamisen player on your planet. Send her to Tasmania please. Very Happy
DaveW

PostPosted: 2013-10-02, 11:32    Post subject: Meikyō - French Flute Convention, Paris, Nov. 2012 Reply with quote

Remarkable and very enjoyable, Thank you for sharing. Also, I agree with Brian but, please have her stop in Perth, Western Australia first on her way to Tasmania Smile
We have many Sanshin players but no Shamisen that I'm aware of.
JF Lagrost
Administrator

PostPosted: 2013-10-02, 11:57    Post subject: Meikyō - French Flute Convention, Paris, Nov. 2012 Reply with quote

Mort de Rire You know, Japan is a little closer to Australia than France, and it seems that there are some shamisen players there... I'd like to keep mine in Paris...
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:08    Post subject: Meikyō - French Flute Convention, Paris, Nov. 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Media Centre All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation