ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trip to Japan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nyogetsu
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2013-10-29, 23:25    Post subject: Trip to Japan Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Tenri Tours '14

I have been leading annual tours to Japan for the past 34 years. I can say that, without a doubt, my Japan tour is the most economical tour on the market! The date for this year's tour is May 16th to June 1st, 2014.

Last year's tour was my best to date. This is, in large part, due to the 5 day side trip to the southern island of Kyushu which we will be touring again. This year's trip will be even better for we are adding a visit to Nagasaki - performing at Peace Park and the Peace Museum, as well as visiting the Buddhist “Temple Row”. With the help of Jeff Cairns and Hiromichi Kimoto, two Kyushu colleagues, we will again visit Mt. Aso, which is the world's largest active Volcano, Kumamoto Castle, Musashi's Caves and the tropical resort town of Takasaki-Shi.

As a regular part of our tour we visit:
the historical capital cities of Kamakura, and Nara.
the great Shakuhachi maker Sadao Chinone's studio and workshop in Hitachi-Shi, Ibaraki Prefecture.
the Ise No Kami Jingu, the oldest shrine in Japan in Tenri-Shi.
the Kabuki-Za and Asakusa outdoor shopping area of Tokyo.
we will have tea and experience the Tea Ceremony where it was invented in the city of Uji.
in Kyoto there will be many visits to gardens, temples, and shrines, among them: the Imperial Gardens of Katsura Rikyu and Shugakuin, Kiyomizu-Dera, Heian Jingu, Gion Corner, and Ginkaku-ji - The Temple of the silver Pavillion.
and much more.

Shakuhachi lessons are available on a daily basis from me, and when we are in Kyoto from Kurahashi Yodo II Sensei.

But the most outstanding thing about my tours is that we do everything with Japanese people – where the true heart of Japan is!

You must reserve early, early, early! We have a few spots still open.
Please contact me if you would like to have a breakdown of the costs or a Daily Itinerary.

Thank you so much,
Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin
917-207-6724
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 18:33    Post subject: Trip to Japan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation