ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Misty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2013-11-24, 19:29    Post subject: Misty Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
A duet on the piece " Misty ", a friend who plays the Piano and who sent me her piece, on which I added my Shakuhachi.

I hope that our virtual duet will please you. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voWIfxj0fPw&feature=c4-overview&lis…

PostPosted: 2013-12-01, 15:09    Post subject: Misty Reply with quote

Nice! Very relaxing Smile
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2013-12-01, 19:22    Post subject: Misty Reply with quote

Thank you very much Jam Wink

PostPosted: 2013-12-02, 19:09    Post subject: Misty Reply with quote

I like the piece. And you are amazingly productive! I am sure your progress will be like a rocket! Okay
Visit poster’s website Skype
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2013-12-02, 20:38    Post subject: Misty Reply with quote

Thank you Kiku! Smile

This piece, Misty, I had to play it at least about fifty times. As I have no musical study, I have difficulty following somebody else and playing as it is necessary.
Generally, it is not in the tempo, or the pitch is not good, or the sound is not good.
It is the first time when I force myself in this discipline. And obviously, it is an experience to be renewed!

My main problem, it is whom I am so enthusiast of all the sounds which go out of Shakuhachi, that I play the feeling, without having worked my pieces.
To play the feeling and what the result is good, it is necessary to have worked of long years.
I know it, but it is I suppose the enthusiasm of the beginners! I have to force to work and not only to play.

As soon as I blow in Shakuhachi, I am as person possessed. Shocked Call an exorcist! Twisted Evil

By reading this forum, I realize the ocean where it is necessary to me to travel with my small boat.
But I am on the road, even if my boat is rolled around by the streams !

I have to find a balance between discipline and to let go.

Thanks for your reply. Wink

PostPosted: 2013-12-02, 22:32    Post subject: Misty Reply with quote

You are doing well!
Yes, discipline is important - but after all the most important thing is to enjoy! And anyone can hear you enjoy!
Keep on going! Okay Okay Okay
Visit poster’s website Skype
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2013-12-03, 20:12    Post subject: Misty Reply with quote

Razz

PostPosted: Today at 20:46    Post subject: Misty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation