ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KiSuiAn Shakuhachi Dojo End of Year Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nyogetsu
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2013-12-10, 00:12    Post subject: KiSuiAn Shakuhachi Dojo End of Year Update Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
KiSuiAn Shakuhachi Dojo – End of Year Update

Newest Flutes

The following are 5 new flutes that have just gone up on my website.

The prices reflect the estimated value of the flutes although most prices are negotiable.
Please contact me for more information at: 917-207-6724, or <nyogetsu@gmail.com>

1.8 Miura Kindo...... I have said that this flute may be the best in this Hemisphere. I have lusted after it for about 15 years. It was made by the #1 Shakuhachi maker of all time - Miura Kindo of all time. It is over 100 years old and is in perfect condition!...$20,000

2.1 Rosui....This excellent antique flute actually plays in “C” as though it were a 2.0...$6,000

1.8 Chikuin...Famous Shakuhachi Maker...$3,500

1.8 Jyosui... The most famous Tozan-Ryu Maker between WW 1&2...$2,900

1.8 Zenmura... A fine Flute by this well-know prolific Maker...$3,200

New Flutes still available:

1.8 Yokoyama Ranpo...one of the top 3-4 makers of all time...$8,500

1.8 Raido...A beautiful antique flute....$5,000

1.8 Rufu Fujiwara, old rare Tozan...$4,500

2.1 Yokoyama Ranpo.....absolutely the best!...$8,500

2.0 Yamaguchi Shiro...Another of the top 3 makers in History...$6,500

1.8 Kono Gyokusui...along with Nakao Shinzan, one of the 2 best post WW2 makers...$3,500

1.6 Kono Gyokusui (See above)...$3,500

And there are about 100 more listed with photos on my website at: <www.nyogetsu.com/flutes.php>

Tenri Tours 2014

May 16 – June 1, 2014

Annual Japan Tenri Tours
As we have been doing for the past 34 years, we will be going to Japan! Tenri Tours has long been the most economical trip to Japan on the market, There are still a few spots open! Our trip will take us to Nara, Kyoto, Tenri, Tokyo, Hitachi-Shi, Kamakura and Kawasaki. Here are some of the highlights of the trip:

A 5-Day trip to the beautiful southern island of Kyushu, with it's natural wonders like Mt. Aso (Asia's largest active Volcano), and Nagasaki (to Peace Park, the Peace Museum and to “Temple Row”, and Miyazaki City (famous for its shrines).

A day will be spent at Kamakura, the capital city before the Edo period. Kamakura is known for its magnificent temples and gardens.

We will take lessons with Master Kurahashi Yodo II.

Visit the great Shakuhachi Maker Sadao Chinone at his farm in Ibaraki Prefecture.

Many more adventures and visits including the grand kabuki in Tokyo.

These and much more!! For reservations, a copy of the Daily Itinerary, prices and information, please call 917-207-6724, or email: nyogetsu@gmail.com

Latest Performances for Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin

Dec 14, 2013- Solo Recital 5:00 PM at the Philadelphia Meditation Center

Jan 18, 2014- Solo Recital Tenri Cultural Institute 7:00 PM

Feb 16, 2014- Cornell Univercity 3:30 PM

Mar 15, 2014- KiSuiAn #17 Master's Recital (Guest Artist: Yodo Kurahshi II) Tenri Cultural Institute 7:00PM

Mar 29, 2014- KiSuiAn Recital #37 , Takamizu Mutsumi :Koto and Sangen. Takamizu Masami: Koto. Tenri Cultural Institute 7:00 PM
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:14    Post subject: KiSuiAn Shakuhachi Dojo End of Year Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation