ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introducing myself...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Wolf

PostPosted: 2013-12-10, 11:11    Post subject: Introducing myself... Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hello,

My name is Ruud. I’m a blind multi-instrumentalist, though I play more for my own enjoyment than in a professional capacity. However, if at one point the opportunity presents itself I’d gladly take it as music is a very large part of my life (and I wouldn’t have it any other way).

Just yesterday I ordered a PVC 2.4 from Ken LaCosse and I’m looking forward to adding it to my collection of instruments from all over the world. I will be taking lessons with Kiku and work towards building a solid framework for improvisation and composition based on the Japanese system of music. Where the road leads from there I cannot say though.

Any questions, feel free…

PostPosted: 2013-12-10, 11:32    Post subject: Introducing myself... Reply with quote

Welcome to the ESS shakuhachi forum, Ruud!
I can't wait to meet you - initially on Skype - and perhaps also in the UK.
It is always very interesting to begin a new path with an instrument like the shakuhachi.
Please feel free to share everything of the heart about the shakuhachi here! Smile
Visit poster’s website Skype
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2013-12-11, 20:25    Post subject: Introducing myself... Reply with quote

Welcome Ruud ! Very Happy

PostPosted: Today at 19:20    Post subject: Introducing myself...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation