ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings from the other Vancouver,in Washington State USA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Mahler

PostPosted: 2011-04-05, 06:28    Post subject: Greetings from the other Vancouver,in Washington State USA Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
I'm a newer player having only started my shakuhachi journey in December of last year. I brought some rim blown flute experience with me to it having played the Anasazi,Hopi and Mojave for a few years before.

I currently am between lessons with my sensei Larry Tyrrell and hope to get back to a normal schedule as soon as life stops throwing curve balls at me and life settles down. In the meantime I practice when I can and am on my 4th song so far and really enjoying the shakuhachi.
I own a few Perry Yung flutes (2.2 Chikusing,1.8 Earth and a shakuhachi Yuu)and various Native American flutes crafted by Michael Graham Allen aka Coyote Oldman.

I also started a blog about my shakuhachi and flute journey at www.hiroshigesowl.blogspot.com.

Jim
Vancouver,Washington USA
Yahoo Messenger
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2011-04-05, 07:40    Post subject: Greetings from the other Vancouver,in Washington State USA Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum, Mahler!
And it's great to see all these blogs on shakuhachi everywhere!
Visit poster’s website Skype
Mahler

PostPosted: 2011-04-06, 14:37    Post subject: Greetings from the other Vancouver,in Washington State USA Reply with quote

Thanks Kiku!!

Jim
Yahoo Messenger
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 20:46    Post subject: Greetings from the other Vancouver,in Washington State USA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation