ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My first Honkyoku noob video- Hi Fu Mi Hachigaeshi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen
Previous topic :: Next topic  
kongwee

PostPosted: 2014-02-03, 16:36    Post subject: My first Honkyoku noob video- Hi Fu Mi Hachigaeshi Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Learn by following a DVD instruction.
About 3 month of discovering and practicing.
Only loudness and removing some background noise being done in audio.
Some fingering mistake here an there. Starting and ending notes not smooth.....
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2014-02-03, 19:50    Post subject: My first Honkyoku noob video- Hi Fu Mi Hachigaeshi Reply with quote

I am very impressed with what you do.

This piece seems well difficult for a beginner who play for three months.

I can not give you technical advice at my level of course, but it had to ask you a lot of work, and the result for a very beginner augurs the best for the future. Okay

PostPosted: 2014-02-04, 06:48    Post subject: My first Honkyoku noob video- Hi Fu Mi Hachigaeshi Reply with quote

Plume Blanche wrote:
I am very impressed with what you do.

This piece seems well difficult for a beginner who play for three months.

I can not give you technical advice at my level of course, but it had to ask you a lot of work, and the result for a very beginner augurs the best for the future. Okay

Thank you. It is a lot of work to be done. Maybe I will rework this piece again sometime.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 23:36    Post subject: My first Honkyoku noob video- Hi Fu Mi Hachigaeshi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation