ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

making multi-shakuhachis stand ...with Bamboo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Workshop
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JL Peilhon
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2014-02-18, 22:39    Post subject: making multi-shakuhachis stand ...with Bamboo Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
HI,

in the subject "made it by yourself " here are exemples of stands i'ved created and done few days before... only with Bamboo and wood!

1 First one : multi-flute stand

here an exemple with some shakuhachis i'ved made...and sold!

and you can also used the utagushi...and as rico-rico!!!

2 one flute roots stand

of course it works!
Only bambou and sometimes wood as i said.

Have fun!
Jean-luc Peilhon
Regan Van Veen

PostPosted: 2014-02-19, 12:10    Post subject: making multi-shakuhachis stand ...with Bamboo Reply with quote

Am I correct in thinking that you have made a shakuhachi stand out of a shakuhachi?

On the same subject, here is a shakuhachi stand which I modelled on my computer and then 3D printed and stuck together myself:

The segments just clip together, so you can print off more pieces and make it hold more flutes!

JL Peilhon
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2014-02-20, 02:31    Post subject: making multi-shakuhachis stand ...with Bamboo Reply with quote

Hi Regan,

...no i won't use a shakuhachi to make a stand! it's only the first works to make a light and demontable shakuhachi stand..i need it to play in concert, show my shakuhachis to some client...and often i travel by metro, bus, train...so just want to take a bag with me!
Of course your model seems to be more aesthetic and solid ...but canot be used as i can with my models...

thanks for your contribution!
Cordually
Jean-luc P
Itamar Foguel

PostPosted: 2014-03-06, 03:06    Post subject: making multi-shakuhachis stand ...with Bamboo Reply with quote

Regan Van Veen - the idea of a modular shakuhachi stand is very interesting...im trying also to make my own design latly, thanks for the inspiration!!!
Visit poster’s website
JL Peilhon
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2014-03-06, 09:11    Post subject: making multi-shakuhachis stand ...with Bamboo Reply with quote

...your wellcome! i think all musician who travel have the same problem: take care of their instrument do not be broken... Cool
Cordually
JLP
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:11    Post subject: making multi-shakuhachis stand ...with Bamboo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation