ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Total Chromatic hybride shakuhachi in C

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Workshop
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JL Peilhon
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2014-02-20, 10:46    Post subject: Total Chromatic hybride shakuhachi in C Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hi Folks!

So i'ved finished two "kaval-Shakuhachi" one with a joint, the other without ( i keep this last for my concert).
They're both in C, can play two octave easely with all semi-tone (without Meri/kari or semi-hole of course!)
i think it should interess some of you...
tuned at 442htz (one of them is tunable)
Sound is very interesting between shakuhachi and Kaval ..some notes in the upper registrer should be adjuste by meri/kari or find "false" position of finger.
Will post video next week!

Cordually
Jean-luc Peilhon

Itamar Foguel

PostPosted: 2014-05-22, 19:07    Post subject: Total Chromatic hybride shakuhachi in C Reply with quote

would love to hear sound recording of it Smile
Visit poster’s website
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2014-05-22, 19:50    Post subject: Total Chromatic hybride shakuhachi in C Reply with quote

Très beau travail Okay
Je suis impatiente d'écouter le son ! Very Happy

PostPosted: 2014-05-22, 20:27    Post subject: Total Chromatic hybride shakuhachi in C Reply with quote

Will you come to Radolfzell and demonstrate it?
Visit poster’s website Skype
JL Peilhon
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2014-05-22, 23:16    Post subject: Total Chromatic hybride shakuhachi in C Reply with quote

Bonsoir Kiku,

Merci de ta sympathique proposition... i'm don't know yet if i will go in Germany : i would like it but i've a lot of works for the moment...
concerts, composition (i have to writte some tunes for the futur spectacle i will participate in September) and...prepare new instruments.
My new job of maker began to be a real complamentarity job: i sell something like 3 flute by mouth and return are very good so..it's very exiting...
i'm looking for long complamentarity formation with a good maker like John or Perry....will organise it for next year!
Of course if i decide to go in Gremany for the ESS i will happy to present also some Kaval-shakuhachi...and have lot of discussion with you about Ji-nashi.
i speak about your article very precise about different kind of Shakuhachi in my blog..hoppe you don't blame me for that!
Respectually
Jean-luc P
LowBlow

PostPosted: 2014-05-22, 23:38    Post subject: Total Chromatic hybride shakuhachi in C Reply with quote

I would like to test and maybe buy those flutes in Radolfzell.
Visit poster’s website
JL Peilhon
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2014-05-28, 13:17    Post subject: two exemple of chromatiques kavals-shakuhachis Reply with quote

Hi ,
here are two kaval-shakuhachi i'ved finished..two both in C for A at 440 htz, two good players able to play more than two complate chromatique octaves...
and beautifull... can have look here

http://bamboushakuhachi.blog4ever.com/kaval-shakuhachis-chromatiques

of course i will post video of it... and can send it for test against caution (price is 200€ + shipping)
Cordually
Jean-luc P
JL Peilhon
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2014-06-03, 11:01    Post subject: Total Chromatic hybride shakuhachi in C Reply with quote

here is mp3 i'ved made with the kaval-shakuhachi i'ved name N°2 on my blog...it's an improvisation to show the possibility of the flute:  begin to sound, no?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mao259

JL Peilhon
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2016-11-17, 10:23    Post subject: things go on Reply with quote

Nouvelle version de ma conception façon 2016

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 18:45    Post subject: Total Chromatic hybride shakuhachi in C

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation