ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Blog for Shakuhachi Learners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Erin

PostPosted: 2014-02-23, 08:17    Post subject: A Blog for Shakuhachi Learners Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
When I set out on a journey to learn to play the shakuhachi, I decided to keep a journal. The journal soon became the blog: A Shakuhachi Journey.
Some of you from this forum and from the original BBQ forum may have stopped in at the blog now and then to read a few posts. The blog ran for a number of years and then last spring I decided to stop posting. But like the old BBQ having recently risen from its ashes, The Shakuhachi Journey also has reopened.

Once again I am documenting experiences and observations as they relate to the travels of a western shakuhachi student. It is my hope that the blog is a place of interest to other students setting out on their own shakuhachi journey, a place of comfort for those struggling with the challenges of learning to blow the bamboo, and a place of amusement and nostalgia for those whose baby steps are decades in the past.

Please drop by now and then, read a current topic the interests you, poke around in the blog archives, leave a comment or two:
http://ashakuhachijourney.blogspot.ca/
LowBlow

PostPosted: 2014-02-23, 12:58    Post subject: A Blog for Shakuhachi Learners Reply with quote

Hallo Erin,

thank you for going back to your blog.
Visit poster’s website
Eugene

PostPosted: 2014-02-23, 12:59    Post subject: A Blog for Shakuhachi Learners Reply with quote

Yes, I noticed earlier this month and was delighted to see that you've resumed Smile
Visit poster’s website
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2014-02-23, 14:20    Post subject: A Blog for Shakuhachi Learners Reply with quote

Your blog is really interesting.

It's great that you reopened it. Okay

PostPosted: 2014-02-24, 10:32    Post subject: A Blog for Shakuhachi Learners Reply with quote

Nice blog!
Erin

PostPosted: 2014-02-25, 19:49    Post subject: A Blog for Shakuhachi Learners Reply with quote

Thanks for your comments!

See you over at the blog. Okay
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2014-02-26, 13:08    Post subject: A Blog for Shakuhachi Learners Reply with quote

Yes you blog is great!!! Mr. Green
Visit poster’s website Skype
Erin

PostPosted: 2014-03-01, 18:47    Post subject: A Blog for Shakuhachi Learners Reply with quote

Thanks Kiku! Smile
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:55    Post subject: A Blog for Shakuhachi Learners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation