ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any recordings of Goto Seizo, Higashi Myogi?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Media Centre
Previous topic :: Next topic  
x moran

PostPosted: 2014-02-23, 09:43    Post subject: Any recordings of Goto Seizo, Higashi Myogi? Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Any available recordings of Goto Seizo, Higashi Myogi or other older traditional Nezasa Ha/Kimpu Ryu players?
yerasimosd

PostPosted: 2015-04-23, 20:24    Post subject: Any recordings of Goto Seizo, Higashi Myogi? Reply with quote

I have the recording of Goto Seizo - Tsugaru no Take no Oto Nezasa Ha Kimpu Ryu Shakuhachi on cd. I don't know if it is available to buy but I think it is very hard to find. Also I have 2 pieces only by Higashi Miyogi, Hon Shirabe & Shin'ya.
Lawrence Huff

PostPosted: 2015-04-23, 23:02    Post subject: Any recordings of Goto Seizo, Higashi Myogi? Reply with quote

x moran wrote:
Any available recordings of Goto Seizo, Higashi Myogi or other older traditional Nezasa Ha/Kimpu Ryu players?

Go to International Shakuhachi Society, they have a listing of his album and songs. Check with Monty Levenson, maybe he can help you find it.
Brian Tairaku Ritchie

PostPosted: 2015-04-24, 12:59    Post subject: Any recordings of Goto Seizo, Higashi Myogi? Reply with quote

I think I have that Goto Seizo recording on CD which I got from Mejiro. I'll check when I get home.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:29    Post subject: Any recordings of Goto Seizo, Higashi Myogi?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Media Centre All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation