ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tamuke Work in progress

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2014-03-30, 18:16    Post subject: Tamuke Work in progress Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
At the moment, I try to play "Tamuke".

It is the piece which I love, but which is not easy!

I recorded a part of the piece only, because I am always in trouble in the high sounds. Neutral

I do not know when that is going to start, it will be a big moment, to provide to make beautiful high sounds, it will be a big stage for me. Very Happy

https://soundcloud.com/plume-blanche/tamuke-work-in-progress

PostPosted: 2014-04-25, 06:56    Post subject: Tamuke Work in progress Reply with quote

Tamuke is quite a difficult piece and it is hard to figure out what is happening on your own.
But I can surely hear Tamuke in there. Smile
Well done on your own. More work though ( I know you know)!

Last edited by Kiku Day on 2014-04-28, 09:53; edited 1 time in total
Visit poster’s website Skype
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2014-04-25, 19:11    Post subject: Tamuke Work in progress Reply with quote

Thank you Kiku for your encouragements. Okay

PostPosted: 2014-05-15, 07:31    Post subject: Tamuke Work in progress Reply with quote

Nice soft start to this piece. However it is a difficult piece to learn in any depth without a teacher's instructions.
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2014-05-15, 19:04    Post subject: Tamuke Work in progress Reply with quote

Yes it is difficult. I try to redo the sounds which I hear on videos, musical sentence after the other one, and it is not obvious.

I try various positions on Utagushi and with fingers, and on certain notes I may swing in all directions, it is not the note which I hear on the video! Mad
But with the perseverance I think that I shall eventually manage there. In any case it is what I imagine. Rolling Eyes

Thank you for your answer, Erin. Okay

PostPosted: Today at 11:50    Post subject: Tamuke Work in progress

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation