ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hulahooping while playing shakuhachi wearing a tengai.......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Media Centre
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2014-08-30, 15:45    Post subject: Hulahooping while playing shakuhachi wearing a tengai....... Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
I am not sure it is a good thing to publish... but here is the link to a video of me... ahem... playing some notes on the shakuhachi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj7WyHc6YoY
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Visit poster’s website Skype
Eugene

PostPosted: 2014-08-30, 20:44    Post subject: Hulahooping while playing shakuhachi wearing a tengai....... Reply with quote

"This has got to be a first."

Quoted for truth. Hahahaha
Visit poster’s website
Tenderfoot

PostPosted: 2014-08-30, 21:52    Post subject: Hulahooping while playing shakuhachi wearing a tengai....... Reply with quote

Wow...you were really on a roll. Okay
felix martens

PostPosted: 2014-09-01, 07:41    Post subject: Hulahooping while playing shakuhachi wearing a tengai....... Reply with quote

So much better than the ice bucket challenge!!!
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2014-09-01, 19:05    Post subject: Hulahooping while playing shakuhachi wearing a tengai....... Reply with quote

Our brain is not made to think about several things at the same time.

It can only go quickly from one thing to another, and I think that you are very well ! Okay

And it's very funny. Razz

PostPosted: 2014-09-01, 21:38    Post subject: Hulahooping while playing shakuhachi wearing a tengai....... Reply with quote

Kiku-chan,

Its nice to see that you have a sense of hula, it made me chuckle.
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2014-09-02, 20:23    Post subject: Hulahooping while playing shakuhachi wearing a tengai....... Reply with quote

Glad you like it.... Okay
I was considering whether it would be taken as blasphemy.... Mr. Green
Visit poster’s website Skype
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2014-09-03, 12:26    Post subject: Hulahooping while playing shakuhachi wearing a tengai....... Reply with quote

Kiku Day wrote:
Glad you like it.... Okay
I was considering whether it would be taken as blasphemy.... Mr. Green

For the Hulahoop ? Razz

PostPosted: Today at 22:40    Post subject: Hulahooping while playing shakuhachi wearing a tengai.......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Media Centre All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation