ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some Christmas Pieces?
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2014-12-11, 19:51    Post subject: Some Christmas Pieces? Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Peter,

I am 53 years old and I play Shakuhachi for 3 and a half years.

Before I had played the Amerindian flute during approximately one and a half year.

I too like the slow process of learning of Shakuhachi (fortunately!!! Mort de Rire ).

I regret not having discovered this instrument before, but on the other hand, I would certainly have given up for a long time.

That also corresponds to a personal process of evolution. My center of interests have changed (Shakuhachi, Sumi-e, meditation), and it is doubtless for it that this instrument fascinates me.

It is certain that if we had discovered younger the Shakuhachi, today we would play better!!! Mr. Green

But that has no importance, Shakuhachi arrived in our lives as we were ready. The things of the life meet us when we are ready to receive them. Very Happy

PostPosted: 2014-12-11, 22:50    Post subject: Some Christmas Pieces? Reply with quote

Peter Schreiber wrote:
Beuran that's great! I will try it in my holidays! The link is http://www.shakuhachiforum.com/viewtopic.php?id=2042 but all the songs / links provided there are down.

Peter, thanks for the link, I had a look. It is a pity indeed those transcribed scores are not available any longer. I wonder if the author, Bruce Hunter, makes them available somewhere else now...
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:02    Post subject: Some Christmas Pieces?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation