ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update on Japan Tour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nyogetsu
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2014-12-26, 19:37    Post subject: Update on Japan Tour Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Happy Holidays my friends! Don't you really want to make this year the one that you have a fantastic experience in Japan! Of course you do.... Join my 35th Annual Japan Tour (May 17th-June 1,2015). It is the most economical japan Tour on the market, and even more so this year as the Dollar is so much stronger than in recent years. If you act quickly, the Airfares are also down $1,000. I would be happy to send you a daily Itinerary and Financial breakdown upon request. We only have room for 2 more members so act quickly - you will not be sorry!
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 20:45    Post subject: Update on Japan Tour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation