ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jinashi shakuhachi making workshop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
josevargas
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2015-05-29, 10:37    Post subject: Jinashi shakuhachi making workshop Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Dear Shakuhachi people:

I am glad to announce the III ESS Shakuhachi making workshop, that will take place in Paris, June 27th-28th 2015

Finally, and by request of people, it's going to be possible to organize a making workshop this Summer. I will be teaching, with the help of some veteran students.

Every participant will make a jinashi shakuhachi, and all the basic techniques will be practiced, from the raw bamboo, to the fine tuning basic procedures. As some of the students have some making experience already, I hope we will have time to explain more advanced techniques. This workshop will be more focused on western pitch approach, which imply different measuring and method. But our main aim is having some good old shakuhachi making fun time.

The workshop is also for beginners, no making experience is needed, but some playing skills are necessary, at least to be able to play the notes of the shakuhachi.

The price for the workshop is €130, people can bring their own bamboo, or I can provide it under request.

If you are interested, please contact me at:

josevarz@gmail.com

All the best to everybody

Jose Seizan Vargas
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:51    Post subject: Jinashi shakuhachi making workshop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation