Joined: 22 Mar 2011
|Posted: 2015-07-16, 04:47 Post subject: 10 Reasons to sign up for Nyogetsu's WSF2016 European Tour
|Ten Reasons To Sign Up For Nyogetsu's WSF2016 European Tour Extravaganza!
1) Because it will be extremely economical and extremely enjoyable!
2) The price is $3,500 all inclusive except for transportation with a 50% deposit due by October 1, 2015. It is 100% refundable until April 1, 2016. After that date, the cost is $3,700. This deposit is necessary because we must reserve hotel rooms, therefore, you will save $200 by reserving your spot by Oct. 1, 2015!
3) Included in the price is: breakfast, lunch and dinner, all lodging, admission to palaces, museums, concerts and to the WSF Shakuhachi Festival in Prague, Czech Republic. If the person on the tour is not a Shakuhachi player, then they will be given a financial stipend on the days of the Festival.
4) The three country, nine city tour itinerary can be found on the main page of Nyogetsu's website <http://www.nyogetsu.com/> . It is a seventeen day tour, and for ten of those days, we will be using Eurail Passes. The dates of the tour are May 21 to June 6, 2016, beginning and ending in Prague, Czech. Republic.
5) About Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin, Tour Leader: he has led annual tours to Japan since 1980 (36 years!), and as the ace tour leader for the Asia Society and Japan Society of New York, he tour managed in the USA, such diverse groups as the National Theater of Japan (Kabuki), Nihon Ongaku Shudan (Ensemble Nipponia), Samulnori, Aak Korean Court Music, Katakahli of Kerala, Kaze No Ko, and Okinawa Kabudan.
6) About Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin (Shakuhachi Player/Teacher): he is the only player in the Western Hemisphere to have performed for every International Shakuhachi Festival starting with the first one in Bissei-Cho, Okayama, Japan in 1994. In addition, he is the founder of KiSuiAn Shakuhachi Dojo - the world's largest and most active Shakuhachi Dojo outside Japan. Nyogetsu has received a number of grants and has been both Oscar and Grammy nominated.
7) About Marco Burmester (Co-Leader of Tour): Marco has co-led the annual Japan tours with Nyogetsu for the past five years. Although German is his first language, he is completely fluent in English and Spanish as well! Together with Nyogetsu,
Marco has been working on organizing the European Tour for the past six months.
8) Shakuhachi lessons can be taken from Nyogetsu during the tour (optional). If you normally study with another Shakuhachi teacher, you would need to obtain their permission first.
9) Along the way, we may give a few small performances in Germany and Prague. This will be determined by whether there is enough interest on our group's part to perform.
10) Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin and Marco Burmester will endeavor their best to make this tour a most memorable experience for you! We want to give you a true adventure where you will have the time of your life!
Contact Nyogetsu at <email@example.com> or 917-207-6724 if you have any questions, and send your deposit to:
76 Hickory Lane
Narrowsburg, NY 12764
"The magic's in the Music, and the Music's in me" - The Loving Spoonful