ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hitoyogiri notation?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Dōjō
Previous topic :: Next topic  
x moran

PostPosted: 2015-11-05, 10:12    Post subject: Hitoyogiri notation? Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Looking for Hitoyogiri notation and detailed info about the range of the instrument.

Thanks.
Kishi Kiyokazu
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2016-06-09, 13:24    Post subject: Hitoyogiri notation? Reply with quote

Hi, I'm very glad to see that there is a shakuchi player who is interested in Hitoyogiri.一節切
I'm a Kinko-style player, and Hitoyogiri reseacher and player, too. I've studied Hitoyogiri for many years.
I have two authentic old Hitoyogiri that dete back to Edo-period (before about 300 years ago).
Hitoyogiri's notation is basically following.
フホウエヤリヒ上
フfu:A(A4) ホho:B ウuVery Happy エe:E ヤya:F♯(Fis) リri:A ヒhi:B(B5) 上jyo:D(D6), and チchi:A(A5)
Hitoyogiri has five holes , 4 holes at the front, 1 holes at back.
I made the Hitoyogiri text. Please visit my website.
http://www.dental.gr.jp/bmbnt/bamboo223.htm
Thanks.
Kishi Kiyokazu , Japan
I run Shakuhachi-playing-study-group(尺八吹奏研究会). I have been studying the shakuhachi and published a text book [尺八吹奏法Ⅱ]. I wish to share with pleasure of playing the shakuhachi with all of the ESS members.
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:44    Post subject: Hitoyogiri notation?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Dōjō All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation