ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some more recently acquired Shakuhachi......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Trading Post
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nyogetsu
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2016-01-21, 23:10    Post subject: Some more recently acquired Shakuhachi...... Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Some more recently acquired Shakuhachi have come into my possession. Their prices have been lowered for quick sale:

1.8 Tanaka Jodo I......Famous maker, approx. 90 yrs old, dark beautiful..price lowered from $4,900 to $3,500!!

1.8 (unsigned) Identified as most probably Inoue Shigemi, by top USA authority on Shigemi Shakuhachi)...excellent!...$3,500

1.8 (signed but unread).......old (perhaps 90-100)....fine antique.....$3,200

2.0 Shudo........fine old 2.0......probably made between 1910-1920... price lowered from $3,700 to $3,400

1.9 Endo Yasutoshi....My own personsal 1.9....also approx. 90 yrs. old.....a beautiful instrument.....great for Honkyoku, as
well as ni-agari Gaikyoku pieces........#3,500

The following flutes continue to be on sale:

1.8 Gyokusui I- A truly special hassun by the first Gyokusui. As good as the $10,000 Gyokusui
that I sold a few years back....The best flute that I am presently selling!..... $5,000

2.0 (Unsigned)- My own personal 2.0. The best I've ever owned....Amazingly deep, and mellow.... $4,000

1,8 Chikusen.....The Master maker who was the teacher of the following Shakuhachi Makers (good price):
ICHIJO, SHINZAN, SOGAWA, ZENMURA, SOGAWA, SHUGETSU, DEAVER... $3,500

1.8 Aoki Reibo II- A sweet, older, fine flute- $3,500

1.6 Nakao Shinzan- A thick beautiful sounding rokusun by the master- $3,500

1.6 Nakao Shinzan- A thinner sweet flute also made by Shinzan- $3,000

And here are some more that I have had for awhile longer:

1.8 Chinone- Mellow, and thick (but surprisingly sweet, and easy to play!)- $3,500

2.3 Chinone (Nobe) and a fine instrument......$3,500

1.8 Zenmura......Wonderfully strong and clear Shakuhachi....$2,800

1.8 Aoki Reibo II......Excellent hassun...Three Hanko.....$3,500

All serious offers considered.
Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 20:54    Post subject: Some more recently acquired Shakuhachi......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Trading Post All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation