ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Annual Japan Tour 2016

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nyogetsu
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2016-02-05, 17:01    Post subject: Annual Japan Tour 2016 Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Annual Japan Tour 2016 Announcement!
This year will be our 36th annual trip to Japan. It is as rewarding to Shakuhachi players as it is to non-Shakuhachi players. Perhaps you have always wanted to join us? Well, this trip may be the best one yet because we are adding HOKKAIDO as a destination! If you would like to see the daily itinerary, please look at the home-page on my website <http://www.nyogetsu.com/tt16.php> and contact me with any questions <nyogetsu@gmail.com>

There is also still a little time left to join our 3-country, 9 city, European Tour, which ends at the Prague International Shakuhachi Festival in June, 2016. The daily itinerary for that tour is at <http://www.nyogetsu.com/wsf16.php>

I still promise you that these tours are the most economical ones available, and I guarantee you a great time...

I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:58    Post subject: Annual Japan Tour 2016

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation