ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Two signatures help please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Museum
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Mitsubautsugi

PostPosted: 2016-05-01, 21:33    Post subject: Two signatures help please Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
I would like to know who made my flutes, which currently mainly playing. The first (hanko) is on the modern two-piece flute 1.8, the second signature is engraved (not burned) on the 1.6 shakuhachi from the Taisho period (perhaps Meiji). I checked hanko database, but without success.

If someone would can read these signatures, or if anyone knows any of these manufacturers, please share it with me.

In advance big thanks.

Petr

Lindsay

PostPosted: 2016-05-09, 05:20    Post subject: Two signatures help please Reply with quote

Yakuin is 'Sofuu' 素風. The carved name is probably read as 'Shimohiro'.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 16:57    Post subject: Two signatures help please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Museum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation