ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Searching for players in Montreal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Jimbokwesi

PostPosted: 2016-10-21, 16:59    Post subject: Searching for players in Montreal Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
I am looking into starting a weekly or bi-weekly shakuhachi practice group and was wondering if anyone is interested. With winter coming I think it would be nice to get together and share in the joy of shakuhachi as we do our best to soldier through the cold months.

Feel free to contact me at sriley2617@gmail.com

Cheers, Sean

PostPosted: Today at 06:45    Post subject: Searching for players in Montreal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation