ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hirosawa Seiki 1.8 Jiari for Sale *SOLD*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Trading Post
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Jimbokwesi

PostPosted: 2017-02-19, 23:52    Post subject: Hirosawa Seiki 1.8 Jiari for Sale *SOLD* Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
This Hirosawa Seiki 1.8 possesses outstanding tone colour and balance throughout 3 octaves. The craftsmanship on this flute is some of the best I've seen. You can honk it or play softly - it has a vast dynamic range.

Slightly flattened bamboo. Bindings are perfectly executed. Big bore made of dense bamboo but with little ji used. Bamboo feels great and the holes have been opened up in a way that facilitates easy and powerful Meri notes.

I can provide a sound file upon request.

Asking 3,000. USD.

Please contact me at: sriley2617@gmail.com. Thanks for looking!

PostPosted: Today at 12:35    Post subject: Hirosawa Seiki 1.8 Jiari for Sale *SOLD*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Trading Post All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation