ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pre-War 2.0 Kinko "Shingetsu"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Trading Post
Previous topic :: Next topic  
m a doherty

PostPosted: 2017-08-11, 18:58    Post subject: Pre-War 2.0 Kinko "Shingetsu" Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
I am selling this truly wonderful vintage shakuhachi, a 2.0 Kinko pre-war flute, in excellent condition. I purchased it a number of years ago from Peter Hill, via Chikuzen.
It performs very well in contemporary and traditional genres, and has that kind of special tone/timbre that you can only get from older flutes.

$3,000

Please email me if interested: michaeladoherty@gmail.com
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:19    Post subject: Pre-War 2.0 Kinko "Shingetsu"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Trading Post All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation