ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yasuhiro made 1.8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse
Previous topic :: Next topic  
wildhenry

PostPosted: 2018-06-08, 12:29    Post subject: Yasuhiro made 1.8 Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hi All,

I have a very nice 1.8 shakuhachi made by Yasuhiro, can anyone tell me more about him and his family of shakuhachi makers?

Thanks,
Many blessings,
Geoff.

PostPosted: 2018-06-10, 01:50    Post subject: Yasuhiro made 1.8 Reply with quote

Hi Geoff,

I’m not sure if it’s the same Yasuhiro but there is a family of makers by that name based in Tokyo- this is their website (only Japanese, google translate will give you a rough idea but can be a bit off...):

https://e-108.jimdo.com

This page refers to the shakuhachi they make:

https://e-108.jimdo.com/工房情報/

Is this the Hanko stamped on the back?

晏弘

Cheers!

James
wildhenry

PostPosted: 2018-06-10, 10:50    Post subject: Yasuhiro made 1.8 Reply with quote

Hi James,

Thanks for the Yasuhiro link.....yes that's the Hanko on mine.

All the best,
Geoff.

PostPosted: Today at 19:14    Post subject: Yasuhiro made 1.8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation