ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Last word on Shakuhachi Radio Interview...Promise!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nyogetsu
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2011-04-22, 15:46    Post subject: Last word on Shakuhachi Radio Interview...Promise! Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
OK, the thing is that the two Shakuhachi Radio Interview that I did for the Radio station in Chester , PA., was put out on podcasts. So they disappeared after 2 -3 weeks each.
Since the response from Shakuhachi players all over was so surprisingly large, I decided to have my webmaster put it on my "Interview" page on my website.
This way it wouldn't disappear.

So, if you are interested, you can find the two Interviews (any time !) at:
http://www.nyogetsu.com/interviews.html

I hope you enjoy them!
Ronnie
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:10    Post subject: Last word on Shakuhachi Radio Interview...Promise!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation