ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JUSTIN SENRYU WILLIAMS, teaching in North Germany?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Michael stJohn Hartley

PostPosted: 2011-05-09, 10:38    Post subject: JUSTIN SENRYU WILLIAMS, teaching in North Germany? Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
JUSTIN SENRYU WILLIAMS

Please note and spread! Justin is able to do some teaching in NORTH GERMANY 11. - 15. JULY. that is a Monday to Friday. Location would be the (www.)Seminarhaus-Impuls(.de) by Lüneburg in the North Heide. One hour from Hannover, a little less from Hamburg, 2.5 hours from Berlin. Form is still flexible, class and or individual lessons. Contact: Michael Hartley, 05829 300, or Facebook

Justin Senryu Williams will be in Europe teaching for a few months this Summer.

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=198627586835658
Visit poster’s website
Michael stJohn Hartley

PostPosted: 2011-05-09, 10:41    Post subject: JUSTIN SENRYU WILLIAMS, teaching in North Germany? Reply with quote

PS. If anyone has ideas as to how I could publicise this event, ie., mail lists and so on, I would appreciate your support! This is my first time to try to organize something like this, and I don't really have a strategy! thanks! Michael
Visit poster’s website
Christian Grobmeier
Administrator

PostPosted: 2011-05-09, 22:09    Post subject: JUSTIN SENRYU WILLIAMS, teaching in North Germany? Reply with quote

Michael,

I do similar stuff for south germany (concerts only)

For my concerts I print flyers (flyerpilot.de) and send them to Zendo, Temples and DJGs which are near (of course I ask before). But in your case I think you need to build up a network of people living in the north - word of mouth is everything. Have you tried to contact Christopher B from Berlin? He is a very active young man who probably has a good contact to several people from the scene in germany.

Also try to contact people here on the board from germany.

Cheers + good success
Christopher Baasner

PostPosted: 2011-05-10, 14:03    Post subject: JUSTIN SENRYU WILLIAMS, teaching in North Germany? Reply with quote

Hey Michael,

I can write a entry in my blog and you can send this to ESS also I think. Well you should maybe ask Kiku or just send it to the webmaster on the ESS-Site...I am sure they will notice the event on the site.

You can even contact other players in Germany and so on.

Thanks Christian for being so kind.

Best,

Christopher
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2011-05-11, 08:43    Post subject: JUSTIN SENRYU WILLIAMS, teaching in North Germany? Reply with quote

All shakuhachi related event sent to either me or the webmaster (you can use the info [at] shakuhachisociety.eu email add) will come up on the ESS shakuhachi events calendar! Smile
Visit poster’s website Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:19    Post subject: JUSTIN SENRYU WILLIAMS, teaching in North Germany?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation