ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

こんいちは/Hi all!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Mischa M Hill

PostPosted: 2011-05-20, 23:44    Post subject: こんいちは/Hi all! Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
始めまして、シェフィールド大学のミーシャ・ヒルです。 二十六歳です。 八年間尺八を吹いています。  僕と一緒にお練習してくさいませんか。
今イギリスに住んでいますが、八月から京都で留学しています。 いつでも連絡してもいいです。 よろしくぅ(^o^)/ 

Hi everyone, Mischa Hill from Sheffield University here. I've been playing shakuhachi for 8 years. I'm 26 and living in the UK right now but will be studying
in Kyoto from August. Contact me any time, I'd love to play shakuhachi with you (^o^)/ 

Last edited by Mischa M Hill on 2011-05-21, 23:07; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: 2011-05-21, 11:24    Post subject: こんいちは/Hi all! Reply with quote

Welcome Mischa.

Thank you for the introduction and excellent you write both in Japanese and English!!!
I used to teach shakuhachi in Sheffield and Chesterfield some time back btw.
Looking forward to hear about your time in Kyoto!
Visit poster’s website Skype
Jarle Jivanmukta

PostPosted: 2011-05-21, 13:50    Post subject: こんいちは/Hi all! Reply with quote

Google translate, just for fun Wink :

Nice to meet you, and Mischa Hill University of Sheffield. It is sixteen years of age. Eight years blowing a shakuhachi. Do you Kusaimasen practice with me.
Now I live in England, is studying abroad in Kyoto, Japan from August. Can I contact any time. Pleased to meet you (^ o ^) /
Mischa M Hill

PostPosted: 2011-05-21, 23:13    Post subject: こんいちは/Hi all! Reply with quote

Jarle, thanks for that I realised I posted my age as 16 and not 26!!! Oops! Big lols for google translate, if you fancy more fun then translate it back to japanese with google translate and back to english one more time....oh the fun never ends Smile

Kiku-sensei, I look forward to sharing our Japan stories one day! I want to do a MA in ethnomusicology after my BA so I'm sure I'll be visiting SOAS during my studies. I also have to pop into London to get my visa next month, if you had some spare time and would like to meet for coffee that would also be great Smile
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2011-05-22, 02:13    Post subject: こんいちは/Hi all! Reply with quote

Hello Mischa, while in Kyoto, if you have the chance and interest to travel down to Kyushu, I'd be very happy to meet with you and play some shakuhachi together. ようこそ
Visit poster’s website Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 13:50    Post subject: こんいちは/Hi all!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation