ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VaZoKi Drammen Music Festival

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Media Centre
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2011-05-26, 11:49    Post subject: VaZoKi Drammen Music Festival Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Just noticed this video on youtube a week ago or so... I thought I had posted the link here on the forum, but since I can't find it... I may just have dreamed about it. Rolling Eyes

From Drammen Sacred Music Festival with VaZoKi (Valentina: whirling dancer, Zotora: Didgeridoo player and me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4wQpinn4pc
Visit poster’s website Skype
Brian Tairaku Ritchie

PostPosted: 2011-05-27, 00:34    Post subject: VaZoKi Drammen Music Festival Reply with quote

Very nice, is that Sufi dancing? You should also be spinning when you play, that would make a nice tremolo.
kerry

PostPosted: 2011-05-27, 05:27    Post subject: VaZoKi Drammen Music Festival Reply with quote

Too cool! I could listen to that all day...and night Cool
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2011-05-27, 07:37    Post subject: VaZoKi Drammen Music Festival Reply with quote

Thanks, you guys!
Yes, it is sufi dancing! I'd like to learn how to spin like that... Valentina can spin for an hour or more....
Next time we play together she promised to teach me... so perhaps I could spin while playing...mmmmmm............
Visit poster’s website Skype
Stefan Emich

PostPosted: 2011-05-27, 11:20    Post subject: VaZoKi Drammen Music Festival Reply with quote

Shaku and Didji sound great together, very relaxing, and the dancer is wonderful! Good vibrations, Thank You Very Happy

PostPosted: Today at 01:46    Post subject: VaZoKi Drammen Music Festival

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Media Centre All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation