ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

31st Annual Japan Trip - New Dates (Nov.18-Dec. 4, 2011)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nyogetsu
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2011-05-31, 18:57    Post subject: 31st Annual Japan Trip - New Dates (Nov.18-Dec. 4, 2011) Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Japan Tenri Tours
Nov.18-Dec. 4, 2011

Hi Everybody,

This is my first announcement of the new dates for the 17-Day Annual Japan Trip that I have sponsored since 1980.
I have taken between 200-250 people (Many repeats !) over the last 31 years.
And as many of you know, I will be offering 4 different options (differences in duration , Location, and price) for next year's Japan Trip, when the World Shakuhachi Festival is held in Kyoto from June 1st - June 4, 2012.

But for this year's trip, I had to change the entire trip's locations as well as the dates.
I have only 2 spaces left on this tour, as I do not want to take more then 10 members with me.
I should mention that my Annual Japan trips are the least expensive that you will find- guaranteed!

We originally were booked to go from May 13, 2011- May 29, 2011, and we made the plans before the earthquake/tsunami occurred.
We were going to make this year's trip my first one to Tohoku, and our locations included staying in Fukushima, Sendai, and Ibaraki.
Of course, after the earthquake we needed to change the locations and dates.

In addition to this year's Itinerary, we are looking for opportunities in helping with the post-earthquake recovery.
This may only end up being playing pieces for the safe passage for the souls of the departed to their next incarnation, or if we are allowed to be of hands-on help , we may help at a refugee center. But for the safety of those on this trip, we will only be going to Tokyo and points West of Tokyo.

We will focus mostly on Nara, Kyoto, and Tokyo, but we also go to smaller villages like Hitachi-Shi, and Kamakura. I will be offering an optional side-trip to Hiroshima this year for the first time. This year we will be traveling with a van and a smaller car, and we have added HAKONE, and ISE (this year we are lucky that the old shrine is still standing and the new Shrine will soon be revealed. This happens historically only once every 20 years!) In addition to (optional) lessons with Kurahashi-Yodo II Sensei and myself, we will visit Shakuhachi Makers, and perform at concerts. We will also, of course, visit Buddhist Temples and Imperial Gardens, as well as other beautiful gardens, Shinto shrines, attend a Kabuki performance and a lot more! A fantastic time is guaranteed. For reservations and more information about this trip, please call: 917-207-6724, or email: nyogetsu@gmail.com
***Remember there is room for only 2 more !***
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 20:45    Post subject: 31st Annual Japan Trip - New Dates (Nov.18-Dec. 4, 2011)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation