ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Komoro Uta and Komori Uta the same song?
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Dōjō
Previous topic :: Next topic  
LowBlow

PostPosted: 2011-10-02, 17:07    Post subject: Is Komoro Uta and Komori Uta the same song? Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Glenn Swann wrote:
LowBlow wrote:
Does anybody have the music (mp3) for Komori Uta (Duet) from Fukuda Rando? I have the scores and the music for each voice but not played together.

Mejiro has a cd which kind of accompanies the fukuda rando sheet music set- called "Shakuhachi Roman" i think. it has most of the pieces including duet komoriuta as well as karaoke piano for some of the songs. i found it quite useful in learning anfd practicing the pieces. i forget the player's name, can send it later when i get home this evening....

Thank you Glenn,

i searched mejiros site found the scores but not the CD. They did not mention the CD with the scores. I own the CD where Yokojama plays Fukuda Rando but the duet is not on it.
Visit poster’s website
Glenn Shōyū Swann

PostPosted: 2011-10-02, 17:39    Post subject: Is Komoro Uta and Komori Uta the same song? Reply with quote

LowBlow wrote:
Glenn Swann wrote:
LowBlow wrote:
Does anybody have the music (mp3) for Komori Uta (Duet) from Fukuda Rando? I have the scores and the music for each voice but not played together.

Mejiro has a cd which kind of accompanies the fukuda rando sheet music set- called "Shakuhachi Roman" i think. it has most of the pieces including duet komoriuta as well as karaoke piano for some of the songs. i found it quite useful in learning anfd practicing the pieces. i forget the player's name, can send it later when i get home this evening....

Thank you Glenn,

i searched mejiros site found the scores but not the CD. They did not mention the CD with the scores. I own the CD where Yokojama plays Fukuda Rando but the duet is not on it.

hmm.... maybe mejiro doesnt have anymore. here is a link to the artist directly- ishikawa toshimitsu.... you can order from this page looks like, tho paying may be a problem if you are not in japan- no credit card. . may be a good idea to just ask mejiro- they may just not have it listed....
http://shaku8-ishikawa.com/roman.htm
Is the same, falling in streams
On the tiles, all through the night.
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:12    Post subject: Is Komoro Uta and Komori Uta the same song?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Dōjō All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation