ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks and goodbye

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Toby

PostPosted: 2011-08-10, 09:41    Post subject: Thanks and goodbye Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Dear forum members,

I do not find my presence on the forum particularly appreciated, and therefore as of today I remove myself. I wish you all the best, and all good things in your love of shakuhachi. If you are ever interested in acoustic discussion, come visit on Sax on the Web or on the Woodwind Forum.

Sayonara, o genki de,

Toby
Christian Grobmeier
Administrator

PostPosted: 2011-08-10, 11:07    Post subject: Thanks and goodbye Reply with quote

Dear Toby,

I am sorry to see you go.

Best regards,
Christian
Toby

PostPosted: 2011-08-11, 07:37    Post subject: Thanks and goodbye Reply with quote

I have had some sincere talks with the administrators, and now feel more comfortable staying. I hope to continue to add fruitfully to the discussions here (^-^)/

Last edited by Toby on 2011-08-11, 14:11; edited 1 time in total
Yuusui

PostPosted: 2011-08-11, 13:20    Post subject: Thanks and goodbye Reply with quote

I am glad to hear that!
Jon Palombi

PostPosted: 2011-08-11, 17:14    Post subject: Thanks and goodbye Reply with quote

Ditto. Wink

PostPosted: 2011-09-08, 08:01    Post subject: Thanks and goodbye Reply with quote

great! I liked your comments always in the discussions!
Visit poster’s website
Johnny Filter

PostPosted: 2011-09-10, 12:33    Post subject: Thanks and goodbye Reply with quote

Please stay! The greatest cleverness appears clumsy. Can science define soul? To know Toby well... it's a pleasure.
Toby

PostPosted: 2011-09-10, 15:44    Post subject: Thanks and goodbye Reply with quote

Thanks to all. I am happy to be around bothering you with science and other irritations Twisted Evil
Itamar Foguel

PostPosted: 2011-09-11, 02:16    Post subject: Thanks and goodbye Reply with quote

Toby...you should stay...you are one of the Pro's here and i appreciate your opinions a lot
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:19    Post subject: Thanks and goodbye

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation