ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deer sounds and Shika no Tone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse
Previous topic :: Next topic  
CharlesKoeppen

PostPosted: 2011-08-19, 00:13    Post subject: Deer sounds and Shika no Tone Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
I found a web site with deer sounds ( http://www.soundboard.com/sb/Deer_Sounds_audio.aspx ). I found playing the last one, http://www.soundboard.com/mediafiles/NTU5NzUzNTU1NTk3NzY_qriQSUR8Twg.mp3 particularly cool when it is played simultaneously with a recording of Shika no Tone.
Visit poster’s website
Jon Palombi

PostPosted: 2011-08-19, 03:01    Post subject: Deer sounds and Shika no Tone Reply with quote

Mr. Green

Last edited by Jon Palombi on 2011-08-19, 03:11; edited 2 times in total
Jon Palombi

PostPosted: 2011-08-19, 03:08    Post subject: Deer sounds and Shika no Tone Reply with quote

Way cool... such raw grace and beauty, naturally echoed in the various calls of deer. That's what we are doing with bamboo flutes, right? Okay

PostPosted: 2011-08-19, 07:06    Post subject: Deer sounds and Shika no Tone Reply with quote

That's cool! I remember one time a great sankyoku ensemble came to SOAS, University of London. The shakuhachi player then did a solo version of shika no tone. He insisted deeds were silent so it was just a human imagination that they made sounds. I insisted back that I have heard deers in the forest being incredibly loud. I wish I had his email address so I could sent him this link! Mr. Green
Visit poster’s website Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:45    Post subject: Deer sounds and Shika no Tone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation