ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shakuhachi soundtrack on movie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Media Centre
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Henrique - "MusgoDaP

PostPosted: 2011-09-19, 12:27    Post subject: Shakuhachi soundtrack on movie Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hello all!

Tomorrow will be the first exihibition of a short movie to which I recorded some shakuhachi tracks. It's not a shakuhachi related movie, but have a lot of shakuhachi music in.

In the trailer you will hear a jinashi 2.2 I made.... I also used a 2.9 I made, but still don't know if it was used in the movie, since I didn't saw the final cut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD_Rzdr8zZI

It was a joy to work with the director Luciano Coelho...

A big hug to all!

Henrique
JohnMount

PostPosted: 2011-09-22, 09:02    Post subject: Shakuhachi soundtrack on movie Reply with quote

that's beautiful! thanks!
Visit poster’s website
Brian Tairaku Ritchie

PostPosted: 2011-09-23, 08:54    Post subject: Shakuhachi soundtrack on movie Reply with quote

That's very good Musgo........good luck with the film.
Henrique - "MusgoDaP

PostPosted: 2011-09-24, 01:44    Post subject: Shakuhachi soundtrack on movie Reply with quote

Thank you guys!

I think this movie will be in some festivals next year! Will let you know how it goes!
Henrique - "MusgoDaP

PostPosted: 2012-06-02, 15:50    Post subject: Shakuhachi soundtrack on movie Reply with quote

Hey my friends!

Next Tuesday 5 in the Brooklyn Film Festival you can see the premiere of FEAR OF BLOOD (Medo de Sangue)!

LOTS of shakuhachi music on it and and songs beautifully sung by Mariana Baraj (she is very famous in Argentina).

Please share with your friends from New York or with people you know that are around!

Here is the link to the festival... FEAR OF BLOOD is listed at 9pm, day 5:

http://www.brooklynfilmfestival.org/showtimes/day.asp?day=5

A big hug!
m a doherty

PostPosted: 2012-06-07, 22:10    Post subject: Shakuhachi soundtrack on movie Reply with quote

Congratulations Henrique!
Jon Palombi

PostPosted: 2012-06-08, 05:55    Post subject: Shakuhachi soundtrack on movie Reply with quote

I really love what you've done in this soundtrack. Very haunting and beautiful. Kudos!

PostPosted: 2012-06-08, 15:33    Post subject: Shakuhachi soundtrack on movie Reply with quote

Thank you guys!
Henrique - "MusgoDaP

PostPosted: 2012-09-12, 04:31    Post subject: Shakuhachi soundtrack on movie Reply with quote

Hello all!!!

I received a video that my friend made during the recording of the music for the movie!

Then you can see the flute... Okay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TA9rlB_Iz8&feature=player_embedded

A big hug!
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 13:53    Post subject: Shakuhachi soundtrack on movie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Media Centre All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation