ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Russian-American Connection :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Yu-Jin

PostPosted: 2011-03-24, 03:54    Post subject: Russian-American Connection :) Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hi everybody,
My name is Eugene. I am originally from Ukraine, Russian by origin, but now live in California.
Currently I am studying mostly Meian Taizan Ha and Dokyoku, and I also play and study some Jin Nyodo's pieces and occasionally gaikyoku from Tozan-ryu.

Just looking at this section.. out of 17 introductions 5 were made by players from former Soviet Union! Smile Cool!

Thank you for the forum!
Kaoru Kakizakai

PostPosted: 2011-03-25, 03:31    Post subject: Russian-American Connection :) Reply with quote

Hi Eugene
You should put the URL of your shakuhachi web page in Russian.
(martial art page as well)
Visit poster’s website
Yu-Jin

PostPosted: 2011-03-25, 06:45    Post subject: Russian-American Connection :) Reply with quote

Kaoru Kakizakai wrote:
Hi Eugene
You should put the URL of your shakuhachi web page in Russian.
(martial art page as well)

Thank you Sensei!

My Russian site is here http://shaku-rus.com/

I put it up several years ago when there was a big need for any information about shakuhachi in Russian. At that time I used some info from Masayuki Koga's book (with the permission of Koga sensei). Later I added playing instructions for couple of Jin Nyodo's pieces and Meian "HiFuMi" (the best I could at that time). One day I may try to record Dokyoku piece with Russian instructions... when I know that my meri notes will not haunt me after that Rolling Eyes Smile
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:25    Post subject: Russian-American Connection :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation