ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Psychedelic Shakuhachi Kung Fu Beat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Media Centre
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Johnny Filter

PostPosted: 2011-11-06, 21:52    Post subject: Psychedelic Shakuhachi Kung Fu Beat Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Here's a video of a Chinese Master playing shakuhachi in a manner hypnotic and maybe even dangerous!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25980568/Psychedelic Shakuhachi Kung Fu Beat.wmv

Can you keep the BEAT??
CharlesKoeppen

PostPosted: 2011-11-06, 22:52    Post subject: Psychedelic Shakuhachi Kung Fu Beat Reply with quote

It sounded like a theremin! I want to make my shakuhachi sound like that too. I'm not sure that guy got the rhythm right though. Great post, Johnny!!!
Visit poster’s website
Brian Tairaku Ritchie

PostPosted: 2011-11-07, 05:10    Post subject: Psychedelic Shakuhachi Kung Fu Beat Reply with quote

This guy makes Watazumi sound like Lawrence Welk.
Jim Thompson
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2011-11-07, 07:06    Post subject: Psychedelic Shakuhachi Kung Fu Beat Reply with quote

What a truly odd scene. I thought the out of synchness and the bad imitation playing added an even extra layer of weirdness.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 09:41    Post subject: Psychedelic Shakuhachi Kung Fu Beat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Media Centre All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation