ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trading Post Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse
Previous topic :: Next topic  
david

PostPosted: 2011-12-11, 17:03    Post subject: Trading Post Problem Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
I figured this would be a good place to post this...not sure. This is a complaint for both administraters and users. I was on the trading post and noticed more than one (3 so far) listing that was actually sold, but you don't find out until you open the topic, see the pics and read through. I would suggest some common courtesy..when you sell something...put SOLD in the subject line. And maybe administrators can clean out old, sold posts more often.
Administrator

PostPosted: 2011-12-11, 19:43    Post subject: Trading Post Problem Reply with quote

You're right. I'll add an announcement message for that at the head of the Trading Post. The administrators can't know when the instruments are sold, so I think it's sellers to edit their messages. Administrators can then do the cleaning by knowingly.
Visit poster’s website
Brian Tairaku Ritchie

PostPosted: 2011-12-11, 23:31    Post subject: Trading Post Problem Reply with quote

Maybe we should just delete all posts more than 30 days or whatever?
JF Lagrost
Administrator

PostPosted: 2011-12-12, 11:05    Post subject: Trading Post Problem Reply with quote

I thought about that, but maybe some instruments won't be sold within 30 days. Your comment in the Trading Post is right: the best is that sellers erase their message themselves.
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 09:53    Post subject: Trading Post Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation