ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you to the creators of this forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Jarle Jivanmukta

PostPosted: 2011-12-22, 21:20    Post subject: Thank you to the creators of this forum Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Thank you so much to the creators of this forum to make it happen, and to the professionals that take time to answer even newbie questions.
Its much appreciated!

(I write this as its the time of the year when its good to relax a bit, think, breathe slowly a few times and appreciate. :-)
JF Lagrost
Administrator

PostPosted: 2011-12-23, 00:04    Post subject: Thank you to the creators of this forum Reply with quote

Thank you Jarle for this so kind message ! I would post more often if I were more comfortable in English, but I'm happy to hear that some people here like this forum ;-) Thanks to all members that make this place so lively !
Visit poster’s website
Jarle Jivanmukta

PostPosted: 2011-12-23, 00:06    Post subject: Thank you to the creators of this forum Reply with quote

Mais, je parle francais, tres petit peut....

Things like this forum and the people that keep it is to often taken for granted, so I really felt like thanking :-)
I don't know if I would still be playing shakuhachi without a chance to hook up and read about other players.
If I knew how hard it is when I started 18 months, someone should have warned me!!......
JF Lagrost
Administrator

PostPosted: 2011-12-23, 00:19    Post subject: Thank you to the creators of this forum Reply with quote

C'est bon à savoir ! Je rêve de savoir parler cinq langues couramment comme Kiku...

Je ne vous avais pas dit, à Prague, dans quoi vous vous lanciez ? En tout cas je suis content de voir que tu continues et que tu progresses. Au plaisir de te réentendre !

Last edited by JF Lagrost on 2011-12-23, 00:29; edited 1 time in total
Visit poster’s website
Jarle Jivanmukta

PostPosted: 2011-12-23, 00:23    Post subject: Thank you to the creators of this forum Reply with quote

Det er godt å vite! Jeg drømmer om å kunne snakke fem språk flytende som Jean Francois snart gjør :-)
JF Lagrost
Administrator

PostPosted: 2011-12-23, 00:34    Post subject: Thank you to the creators of this forum Reply with quote

Jeg snakke ikke norsk ennå.
Visit poster’s website
Perry Yung
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2011-12-23, 03:27    Post subject: Thank you to the creators of this forum Reply with quote

Jarle Jivanmukta wrote:
Thank you so much to the creators of this forum to make it happen, and to the professionals that take time to answer even newbie questions.
Its much appreciated!

(I write this as its the time of the year when its good to relax a bit, think, breathe slowly a few times and appreciate. :-)

Yes, Happy Holidays to the creators and everyone else!
Joyeuses fêtes! Felices fiestas! 新年快樂!
Visit poster’s website
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2011-12-27, 23:28    Post subject: Thank you to the creators of this forum Reply with quote

Jean-François, don't be shy... your English is brilliant! So POST!!! Okay
Jarle, tak for den meget søde og dejlige besked. Håber du har haft en dejlig jul med din familie!

And to everybody, I hope you had a brilliant holiday and have a great New Year with lots of playing - joyful playing!!!!
Mr. Green
Visit poster’s website Skype
Brian Tairaku Ritchie

PostPosted: 2011-12-29, 22:46    Post subject: Thank you to the creators of this forum Reply with quote

JF Lagrost wrote:
Thank you Jarle for this so kind message ! I would post more often if I were more comfortable in English !

To JF and all members who post using English as their second language. (Or in the case of Kiku eighth language Embarassed ) I sincerely appreciate your posts. I have been able to understand everything you and everybody on this forum have posted. Although it is an international forum and posts in any language are allowed it seems shakuhachi discourse (as science and other academic subjects) defaults towards English. As a result I think the people for whom English is the first language readily accept the variations that occur as a result of geography, dialect or status as non-native tongue.

Keep posting!

Post in French or other languages too........many of us Yanks, Aussies and Poms can read it even if we can't write or speak it.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 13:52    Post subject: Thank you to the creators of this forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation