ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Four Trip Options for the World Shakuhachi Festival 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nyogetsu
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2012-01-12, 18:39    Post subject: Four Trip Options for the World Shakuhachi Festival 2012 Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Many of you know who I am.
Some of you may not know that I have been taking Shakuhachi related groups to Japan annually for 32 years.

This year, I will be taking 4 different groups to Japan which will all
include the dates for the World Shakuhachi Festival in Kyoto (June 1-June 4, 2012). As I lived in japan in Kyoto from 1973-1975, it is my true love and where I am most familiar. I sponsored the World Shakuhachi Festival in New York in 2004, and this year's sponsor will be Kurahashi Yodo II Sensei, the son of my teacher Kurahashi Yodo I Sensei.

I can send you a detailed Itinerary as an Attachment to an email, if you like.
It includes all four trip options : both their starting and ending dates,
as well as their total amount of days, and prices (see below for price
explanation).

Trip #1: 7 Days... May 30, 2012- June 5, 2012... (Festival in Kyoto Only)
Price $1,400-

Trip #2: 13 Days...May 30, 2012-June 11, 2012... (Festival in Kyoto and Tokyo, Ibaraki, Kamakura) Price $2,800-

Trip #3: 16 Days... May 21, 2012- June 5, 2012... (Tenri-Shi, Nara, Kyoto, Festival in Kyoto) Price $2,800-

Trip #4: 22 Days... May 21 - June 11, 2012... (Tenri-Shi, Nara, Kyoto, Festival in Kyoto, Tokyo, Ibaraki, Kamakura) Price: $3,700-

INCLUDED and NOT INCLUDED in the above prices:
1- All transportation in Japan is included (Shinkansen - Bullet Train - Buses, Trains, etc.)
2- Admission to the Festival and all of its events are included
3- Admission to all Museums, Temples and Gardens are included
4- Three meals per day are included (only Lunch and Dinner, on the 4 Festival Days, are not included)
5- Alcohol is not included
6- Kabuki Txs. are not included
7- Laundering or Dry Cleaning is not included
8- R/T Airfare to Japan is not included, but I can give you the information about my travel agent, or I can make the reservations for you.

To make this trip happen, the Yen to Dollar ration must be between 90Yen to the Dollar and 110Yen to the Dollar.
If it is, for example, 10% below 90-Yen to One-Dollar, than the price of the trip must be increased 10%, etc.

The full amounts for each trip are due by March 1st, 2012.
If there needs to be a time/payment accommodation, etc, please contact me (917-207-6724, or email <nyogetsu@gmail.com> )
And please let me know if you have any questions.

Lets have a great trip !
Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin
Nyogetsu
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2012-01-12, 22:51    Post subject: Four Trip Options for the World Shakuhachi Festival 2012 Reply with quote

Of course all accommodations are included.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:49    Post subject: Four Trip Options for the World Shakuhachi Festival 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation