ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Akebono sugagaki renkan/duet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Media Centre
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Niklas Natt och Dag

PostPosted: 2012-01-19, 13:05    Post subject: Akebono sugagaki renkan/duet Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
If you're in the mood for it, here's a performance of Akebono sugagaki from May last year, at Stockholm charity concert for the benefit of the victims of the tsunami:

http://www.kingmagazine.se/bloggar/kulturkrock/20120119/musiktorsdag

My teacher Gunnar Jinmei Linder plays the additional part, while I stick to the safe main part.
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2012-01-20, 12:57    Post subject: Akebono sugagaki renkan/duet Reply with quote

Very nice recording! And playing of course!!! Thanks for sharing!
I like Oscarkyrkan!
Visit poster’s website Skype
Niklas Natt och Dag

PostPosted: 2012-01-20, 13:52    Post subject: Akebono sugagaki renkan/duet Reply with quote

Thank you, Kiku! Hope to see you again soon, and, in case I didn't get the chance to tell you in London, thanks a lot for all your hard work with a wonderful and hugely rewarding event.
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2012-01-20, 20:45    Post subject: Akebono sugagaki renkan/duet Reply with quote

I am planning to go to Stockholm for Gunnar's PhD defence... and see my dad obviously.
So... perhaps then!
Thanks for the nice words about the summer school! Yeah, it was great - but only because people participating were SO nice and positive!!!
So thanks back to all of you!!!
Visit poster’s website Skype
Jarle Jivanmukta

PostPosted: 2012-01-26, 21:40    Post subject: Akebono sugagaki renkan/duet Reply with quote

Kult Niclas!
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:45    Post subject: Akebono sugagaki renkan/duet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Media Centre All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation