ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alcvin Ramos and Joseph Danza

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
J. Danza
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2012-01-26, 23:13    Post subject: Alcvin Ramos and Joseph Danza Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Just to let you know, if you are in or near the Vancouver area, that Alcvin and I are playing a concert at my Yoga Center on Sunday. We will both be playing Shak. plus a variety of weird and wonderful instruments.
Here's a link to the Facebook event page with all the info:
https://www.facebook.com/events/254600074612435/?ref=ts
J. Danza
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2012-01-31, 20:33    Post subject: Alcvin Ramos and Joseph Danza Reply with quote

Here's a link to a small preview of the concert filmed by an audience member.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFrFC3-yFs4&feature=youtu.be&hd=1
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2012-02-02, 09:36    Post subject: Alcvin Ramos and Joseph Danza Reply with quote

Nice quality video and nice music! Beautiful setting too. Smile
Visit poster’s website Skype
J. Danza
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2012-02-02, 19:41    Post subject: Alcvin Ramos and Joseph Danza Reply with quote

Thanks Kiku... It would be wonderful to have you play here one day!
I both recorded and videoed the whole event myself, but the volume in the recorder was too high and it distorts, and the volume in the video is almost zero! I guess some magic refuses to be captured.
We are planning to do a recording together soon... I'll keep you all posted...
Jon Palombi

PostPosted: 2012-02-02, 21:31    Post subject: Alcvin Ramos and Joseph Danza Reply with quote

J. Danza wrote:
We are planning to do a recording together soon... I'll keep you all posted...

Please do!!! The two of you blend together musically, in most wondrous and magikal ways. I thoroughly enjoyed your performance together. Okay
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2012-02-02, 23:24    Post subject: Alcvin Ramos and Joseph Danza Reply with quote

Thanks Jon! Funny enough, relating to magic that refuses to be captured... we made a plan to get together at my studio this coming weekend and they started re-roofing the house next door today! It's going to have to wait a while Crying or Very sad
J. Danza
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2012-02-03, 06:13    Post subject: Alcvin Ramos and Joseph Danza Reply with quote

Wow... just got this clip by e mail from another audience member... the full rocking duo for Taiko and Shakuhachi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SydgLZf72b0&feature=youtu.be
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:42    Post subject: Alcvin Ramos and Joseph Danza

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation