ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kakizakai Sensei returning to Seattle Feb 23-27

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
PatrickRJohnson

PostPosted: 2012-02-06, 08:48    Post subject: Kakizakai Sensei returning to Seattle Feb 23-27 Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Greetings!

For those of you who may be within traveling distance of Seattle:

Sensei is arriving on Thursday 2/23 and will be staying until Monday 2/27.

Individual lessons have been scheduled for Thursday afternoon, Friday all day and Saturday morning. Slots are still available on all three days though you may want to reserve a time with me soon if you'd like to get in at your preferred time on a given day. The lesson fee is $60.00 per hour and you are welcome to sign up for more than one hour, same day or different days.

Workshops are scheduled for Saturday afternoon. The all-level workshop on 'Playing meri notes' will be at 2p and the intermediate workshop on Fukuda Rando's piece 'Gekkou Routeki' will be at 4p. Each workshop lasts for 90 minutes and the cost is $25.00 per workshop. Please let me know if you'd like me to add your name to the list for either or both.

Lessons and the workshops will be at my home: 8031 NE 179th Place in Kenmore, WA 98028. It's relatively easy to get to, just at the north end of Lake Washington.

Saturday evening will be an opportunity to have dinner with Sensei. Last time we went to Gaspare's in Greenwood and had a great time. We may well repeat that outing again this time.

Sunday evening Sensei will be performing a solo concert featuring Honkyoku, Min'yo and contemporary pieces. The performance will be at the same venue as last time: Nagomi Teahouse, 519 6th Ave So, in the International District of Seattle, 98104 (site of the former Uwajimaya store at 6th and King St.). Tickets are $17.00 in advance (just mail me a check payable to Patrick Johnson/Hakakumei Dojo) or $20.00 at the door.

If you have any questions you are welcome to email me or have a look at the dojo website, www.hakakumei.org.

We very much hope that you'll be able to join us.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:21    Post subject: Kakizakai Sensei returning to Seattle Feb 23-27

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation