ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

15th Rocky Shakuhachi Camp, Kyoto 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
David Wheeler
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2012-03-03, 00:11    Post subject: 15th Rocky Shakuhachi Camp, Kyoto 2012 Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
The 15th Rocky Shakuhachi Camp, Kyoto 2012, the perfect Gateway and Launch-pad for the 2012 World Shakuhachi Festival in Kyoto, is posted and open for registration.
Click on the link to hear faculty sound clips and learn About Camp, Highlights, Faculty, Venue, Accommodations and Registration!
http://www.shakucamp.com/japan-eng.html

<Mod JF Lagrost> Japanese version here / 日本語版はこちら
3660 Buckeye Ct., Boulder, CO, USA 80304
Tel. 720-545-5595
shakudavid@gmail.com

PostPosted: 2012-03-29, 00:17    Post subject: 15th Rocky Shakuhachi Camp, Kyoto 2012 Reply with quote

Just to reinforce what Kansuke said: Camp is an amazing experience, and well worth your consideration. I think I've attended all of them (including the Sydney edition) since 2004, and I'm always impressed by the diversity of playing styles represented, the high quality of teachers (the Kyoto lineup is incredible!), and the overall sense of community the Camp embodies. Also, it's a much more "hands on" experience than the typical festival format (yes, you actually spend more time playing your flute!). Each Camp is unique, but I always come away with more knowledge and new friends. Check out the links above - it's a can't-miss event.

Elliot Kallen
www.japanflute.com
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 19:14    Post subject: 15th Rocky Shakuhachi Camp, Kyoto 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation